Features & Solutions
- Content Management
- Content Locking
- Content Rating
- Custom Document Types
- Document Management
- Files, Images & Videos
- Full Text Search
- Image Gallery
- Linked Documents
- Media Library
- Mobile Sites
- Multilingual Content
- Scalability and Performance
- Security and Membership
- Spell Checker
- User Interface Personalization
- Web Parts
- Web Standards
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Social Network
- All Features
Create Standards-Compliant Websites
With NGRPulse, you can easily build standards-compliant websites. Whether you need to use XHTML, HTML 5 or follow accessibility standards, such as W3C WAI or Section 508, NGRPulse will help you.
XHTML and HTML 5
The code rendered by NGRPulse is compliant with XHTML 1.0 and HTML 5 specifications. Moreover, we use a unique output filter that fixes (X)HTML incompatibilities introduced by the ASP.NET engine.
Of course, the compliance also depends on your content and on the code that you render in page templates and transformations.
The built-in WYSIWYG editor automatically fixes the entered content so that it saves as a valid XHTML code.
CSS and CSS Layouts
Accessibility - W3C WAI and Section 508
NGRPulse meets the recommendations listed in the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 and it follows U.S. Government Section 508 requirements.
What NGRPulse does for accessibility:
- It renders valid XHTML code.
- It supports the use of CSS-based layout (instead of inaccessible table layout).
- This kind of menu can be easily followed by users of screen readers.
- It supports dynamic rendering of site map (easier orientation).
- It supports friendly (=easy-to-read and describing) URLs.
- It supports custom page title, keywords and metadata section for every page (easier orientation).
- It allows content editors to enrich the text (links, images) with additional alt/title information that improves accessibility.
NGRPulse allows you to build Search Engine-optimized sites.