NGR employs stringent round-the-clock monitoring tools, controls and policies and a dedicated tenured security team to ensure that it provides the strongest security for its customers. NGR employs stringent round-the-clock monitoring tools, controls and policies and a dedicated tenured security team to ensure that it provides the strongest security for its customers.
- Get stringent security certifications for your business applications that are otherwise expensive and onerous to achieve in-house
- Upgrade your applications security with NGR's continuous, dedicated security monitoring
- Enjoy security controls such as fully guarded premises and physical access management that are economically unachievable with typical in-house, on-premise deployments.
Continuous Security Monitoring
- NGR employs numerous intrusion detection systems (IDS) to identify malicious traffic attempting to access its networks
- Any unauthorized attempts to access the data center are blocked, and unauthorized connection attempts are logged and investigated
- Enterprise-grade anti-virus software guards against trojans, worms, viruses and other malware from affecting the software and applications.
Complete Separation of Duties
- Job responsibilities are separated, and mandatory employee background checks are employed at all levels of NGR's operations
- The principle of least authority (POLA) is followed and employees are given only those privileges necessary to do their duties.
Managed Physical Access
- Stringent physical security policies and controls to allow unescorted access to pre-authorized NGR Operations personnel
- Photo ID proximity access cards and a biometric identification system provide assurance against lost badge risks or other attempts at impersonation. Proximity card reader devices are located at major points of entry and critical areas within the data centers
- Single-person portals and T-DAR man traps guarantee that only one person is authenticated at one time to prevent tailgating
- All perimeter doors are alarmed and monitored and all exterior perimeter walls, doors, windows and the main interior entry are constructed of materials that afford Underwriters Laboratory- (UL) rated ballistic protection.
Fully Guarded Premises
- On-premise security guards monitor all alarms, personnel activities, access points and shipping and receiving, and ensure that entry and exit procedures are correctly followed on a 24/7 basis
- CCTV video surveillance cameras with pan-tilt-zoom capabilities are located at points of entry to the collocation and other secured areas within the perimeter
- Continuous Data Center Performance Audits
- NGR Operations manages ongoing SAS70 Type II and PCI compliance
- Risk management is modeled after the National Institute of Standards and Technology's (NIST) special publication 800-30 and the ISO 27000 series of standards. Periodic audits help ensure that personnel performance, procedural compliance, equipment serviceability, updated authorization records and key inventory rounds are above par.