Guaranteed, Proven Uptime
NGR is committed to providing its customers with an outstanding experience with system availability. NGR's enterprise-grade redundant infrastructure enables it to provide world-class uptime, averaging 99.96% for more than the past four years.
- Benefit from round-the-clock availability that powers your business continuity—backed by multiple data centers
- Know that NGR is completely aligned with your availability expectations, with NGR's 99.5% Service Level Commitment
- Trust that you'll get access to NGR when you need it, with NGR's 99.96% availability track record.
Strong Service Level Commitment
- Guaranteed uptime of 99.5% backed by transparent Service Level Commitment
Multiple Data Centers
- NGR maximizes application availability by operating multiple geographically separated data centers
- Data center redundancy includes data mirroring, disaster recovery and failover.
Completely Redundant Internet Connections
- NGR's data centers meet or exceed commercial telecommunications standards worldwide for availability and integrity, and provide redundancy that ensures reliable connectivity and maximum uptime
- No single-point data transmission bottlenecks to or from data centers
Backup Power Systems
- Emergency generators typically provide backup power in less than 10 seconds and are sized to support the entire facility at maximum load
- Uninterruptible power systems (UPSs) are provisioned in a redundant configuration, with each UPS battery system designed to carry full load for 15 minutes without a generator.
- Air conditioning in both data centers is configured to allow for proper heat dissipation, permitting the sites to operate within an acceptable temperature range
- An N+1 redundant system of HVAC units within each location maintains the flow of air conditioning.
- State-of-the-art "sniffer" systems, augmented by heat detection and dry-pipe sprinkler systems, provide the latest fire suppression methods.
- Seismic isolation equipment cushions facilities against movement
- All equipment is supported by earthquake bracing and anchored to the concrete slab below raised floors.